10th Gen Civic Rear Motor Mount Install Guide
Congratulations and thank you for your purchase of the Wunderladen Racing rear motor mount for your 10th Generation Honda Civic! This guide will cover all steps to install this product on your vehicle and hopefully answer any questions you may have related to it. If you have any questions that this guide does not cover, please contact us via email at
- (1) Billet aluminum rear motor mount
- 17mm socket
- 19mm socket
- 10mm socket
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Large flathead screwdriver
- Pry bar
- Soft faced hammer
- Grease (recommended)
- Remove the silver access panel from the undertray. Use a large flathead screwdriver to remove the 6 quarter turn fasteners (circled in red) and a phillips head screw driver or 10mm socket to remove the 2 bolts (circled in yellow). The panel then slides back and comes down.
- Remove the vertical rearward bolt that connects the engine mount to the subframe using a 17mm socket (circled in red). The undertray covers the bolt so either the 10mm bolt next to it (circled in yellow) need to be removed in order to access the bolt and remove it or the undertray can be trimmed like shown.
- Remove the horizontal forward bolt from the engine mount where it connects to the bracket on the oil pan using a 19mm socket (circled in red). The mount may need to be pried downward to fully remove the bolt after it is unthreaded.
- Remove the mount from the vehicle. The mount may need to be pried down with a prybar and pulled forward to remove it.
- Install the new mount into the vehicle. The bushings in the new mount are considerably stiffer than the factory mount so it’s recommended to apply a light coat of grease to both sides of the large bushing and use a soft faced hammer to drive the mount into position.
- Once the mount is into position use a prybar to pull the mount downward so the forward horizontal bolt may be inserted and threaded. It’s recommended to pad the prybar with a rag to avoid damaging the finish on the mount. Torque the forward bolt to 70 ft/lbs.
- Reinstall the rearward vertical bolt and torque to 70 ft/lbs.
- The installation of the mount is complete, reinstall the silver access panel, quarter turn fasteners and 10mm/phillips fasteners.