10th Gen Civic Oil Catch Can Install
Congratulations and thank you for your purchase of the Wunderladen Racing catch can for your 10th Generation Honda Civic! This guide will cover all steps to install this product on your vehicle and hopefully answer any questions you may have related to it. If you have any questions that this guide does not cover, please contact us via email at
- Catch can w/drain petcock
- Catch can mounting bracket
- (2) Short M6 bolts
- (1) Long M6 bolt
- (1) Short hose
- (1) Long hose
- (2) Spring hose clamps
- (2) Worm hose clamps
- (1) Drain hose
- (1) Drain fitting
- 10mm socket and ratchet
- ¼” socket and ratchet
- Remove the vacuum hose that connects the intake manifold to the back of the valve cover using pliers.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the catch can with the supplied short M6 bolts using a 10mm socket.
- Attach the hoses to the catch can. Short hose to the upper port, long hose to the lower port. Secure the hoses to the can with the supplied worm clamps using a ¼” socket. Also install the supplied drain fitting into the drain petcock on the bottom.
- Remove the indicated M6 bolt from the coolant reservoir with a 10mm socket.
- Using the supplied long M6 bolt, install the catch can and bracket where the coolant reservoir M6 bolt was removed.
- Install the short hose (top port) to the intake manifold connection and the long hose (bottom port) to the valve cover connection and secure them with the supplied spring clamps using pliers.
- Attach the drain hose and route it down to somewhere easily accessible to put a catch basin. These instructions show one possibility of routing it down by the steering rack and lower control arm but there are many places it can be routed for easy draining. When not in use the drain hose may be tucked out of the way.
Congratulations on completing the install of your Wunderladen Racing oil catch can kit! Be sure to drain it every other oil change or on a regular interval. Check our site for more upcoming products!